We’ve done some CSS styling clean up in general and a lot of text related updates in the backend to make it more clearer to understand what each feature does.
Apart from that we’ve also updated the translation .po and .mo files and changed the locales/ folder to languages/ to match WordPress standards.
So if you want to use WP Auctions in your own language it should be easier than ever to translate it for yourself! If you feel generous please do pass the translation file to us so that we can include it in our build. Of course you’d get full credit and possibly even a special gift from us 😉
The biggest update though is with the AJAX bid updates for the current bid price, the number of bids placed and the bids tab as well.
We were alerted to a bug in our countdown timer and how it did not update the time extension feature when a new bid was placed within the time extension parameters. So we thought it’s best we fix that and make the whole AJAX update process a bit…smoother.
So there you have it, that’s v5.1!